Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wintertime Blues.....

So basically this week I have been totally worthless.  I have been fighting off a nagging headache for the past three days that just won't seem to GO AWAY!!  My body aches so bad -- yesterday my hair was aching!  NO LIE!!  I know it was probably just my scalp but it was really hurting!  If you have ever had long/thick hair and worn it up in a ponytail for a long time and then taken it down, then you probably know the feeling.  But I was wearing mine down all day and it just randomly started hurting!  It doesn't hurt today though :)  Probably because I washed it in the most awesome shampoo in the entire world.......


There are tons of different scents, but Wal-Mart only has this and the Coconut Milk (which I am trying next!).  I will have to check around at CVS and Rite-Aid soon to see if they have more variety!  I am usually a cheap-o Suave girl, but I tried this and I LOVE IT!!!!  Even after I dry and fry my hair, it still smells good!


Anyway, back to the wintertime blues.....I've got 'em.  After New Years I really have no use for winter!  All it is good for is making me cold, drying my skin out, and making my hair fly all over the place because of all the static electricity.  In a word, I hate it!  OK three words.  I feel so worthless in the winter -- it seems like all I wanna do is curl up on the couch with a blanket and a good book or my DVR, and not EVER get up.  So, that is what I have been doing -- but it has got to stop, because it is taking a toll on my house, which looks like a tornado came through :(


Summertime, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment