Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Hobby :)

Happy New Year!!

So with the start of 2010, I have decided to attempt a blog! I have no idea how this will go or what I will write about, but hey it is a good way to pass the time I guess! I guess I have been inspired to do this after following a blog of a girl I went to high school with. I clicked on the link to her blog from her Facebook page, read it and became totally intrigued! Also I just recently watched Julie and Julia and LOVED it! I wonder how many blogs were started after that movie!?

I really doubt I will get too personal on here, probably keep it to movies, books, music, recipes, etc. BUT we will see how it goes! A very good friend of mine told me yesterday that she started a blog about her being a newlywed and becoming "domesticated", so who knows, maybe I will go in that direction too since I am also a newlywed!

OK, well there you have it! My first post! Wow, that wasn't so bad :)

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment