Thursday, January 7, 2010

Leopard Print

So tonight on Facebook the trend going around is for every woman to post the color of her bra in her status -- the point being to "spread the wings of breast cancer awareness".  I did not participate in the latest facebook trend.  First off, I am not wearing a bra right now.  Secondly, I have a couple of issues with it.  Here goes.....

1) I am not a horny teenage boy, so I have no need to know that your bra is "leopard print" or "black with diamond studs". 

2) Really, what difference does it make if the world of Facebook knows what color your bra is?  Is it really making a difference? 

I say get off Facebook, get off your couch and DO SOMETHING!  Donate your money, time, talents -- whatever you can do to TRULY make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.  Sorry ladies, but posting your bra color just ain't cuttin' it.

I choose to leave mine to the imagination and do something truly worthwhile.  You can choose to do the same....

Susan G. Komen For the Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment