Saturday, January 2, 2010

I LOVE getting mail!  Like actual real mail.  It is usually one of the highlights of my day.  Is that sad?  Anyway, I check my mail today and in the box is something that I have been waiting for ALL WEEK!  My order from Everyday Minerals!  Now, if you do not know what that is, you need to go here and check it out.  It is only the most AMAZING makeup there is :)  And, BONUS, it is also good for your skin!  I have noticed that my skin is much clearer since I have been wearing this makeup.  Even if I forget and go to bed with makeup, I can rest assured knowing that it is OK!  Now I am far from a beauty queen and, to be honest, I don't really know HOW to put makeup on correctly.  But for the past year I have been absolutely addicted to Everyday Minerals.  I have accumulated quite a bit of it this year and my stock just keeps growing!  I usually order the sample sizes, and let me tell you they are GENEROUS samples -- like they will last at least a couple months, probably more if you don't cake it on!  But if you want to pamper yourself a little (for not a lot of money I might add), check it out!  I love my time in the morning when I am putting my makeup on -- I feel like such a girly girl and I LOVE it :)  OK thats the end of my plug for Everyday Minerals!  Oh one more thing -- check out this website for a great selection of brushes -- each are only $1 and they last forever (well for a long time anyway)!

On another note, I took down my Christmas stuff today, but not without injury!  I was getting the last strand of lights off of my tree, I jerked the cord and the plug flew out and popped me right in the eye!  Like the actual EYEBALL.  OUCH!  For a second I was sure I had gone blind, but I am OK now!  I am always a little sad when it come time to take the tree down.  I am the most content at Christmastime and it is most definitely my favorite time of year!  But, like with all things, there comes a time to move on.  And so the tree comes down.....

Only 357 more days until Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment