Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New beginnings....

So last night I found out that my little sister is having a boy!!  I am so excited for her!  A little jealous, but excited nonetheless!  I will have a little nephew that I can spoil absolutely rotten and then send him back home to his mommy :)

I have my heart set on having a boy someday -- have the name and everything picked out!  But right now our family is really over-run with boys, they are everywhere!  They are oh so adorable and sweet though :)  We have one little girl in the mix.  She was with us last night when we found out it was a boy, and she was just so sad that it wasn't a girl.  She said in her little 3 year old voice "I wanted a girl" and then she just hung her head and went and hid in the bedroom.  It was so sad!!  Who knows, maybe I will make her dream come true one day!

On another note, my boss is on a conference call in her office -- on speaker, with the door open.  It is pretty annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment