Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I tend to do a lot of complaining about school, work, money, you name it -- so it is important every once in a while to stop and thank about all the good things I have in my life.

Today I am thankful for my husband and our life together.  I am thankful for our fur-babies who make our house a home (yes a home covered in pet hair and slobber, but a home nonetheless).  I am thankful for my parents, sisters, in-laws, and the rest of my family.  I really should tell them I love them more often.  I am thankful for my nephew Levi James -- I am sooooo looking forward to meeting him.  Any day now and he will be here! 

Above all, I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to bless me with another day here on Earth with my family and friends.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment