Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So I am really feeling crappy about myself today.  I have reached that dreaded day in a woman's life when she looks in her closet and NOTHING FITS!  Seriously -- I am wearing the same 2 dresses and 1 pair of pants to work every day.  I have TONS of clothes -- like a couple closets full: can't wear any of them -- well I can wear most of the tops, but definitely not the bottoms.  A few months ago I got to a point where I had a mini-breakdown in the mall.  I told Dave I wasn't buying anymore clothes unless I got skinny or got pregnant.  Well the pregnancy thing isn't working out too well for me and I sure as heck haven't gotten any skinnier!  So the time has come....uh, again.  The question is -- where the heck did my motivation go?!  I am pretty sure it left me standing at the alter on my wedding day.

I can't even count the number of times I have gone through this, and each time I say "This time will be different!"  And one time it was -- a lot different!  Sadly that didn't last too long and I am back here in the very same spot as I was before.  If I would have stuck with it back in January (I even blogged about it!) I could be right where I wanted to be right now.  Ugh.

But on a positive note -- I have drank a lot of water today.  Oh and I came thisclose to going to Sonic tonight for a milkshake, but I didn't.  I'm too lazy.  Unfortunately this was the rest of my day:

  • Breakfast -- coffee (the usual)
  • Lunch -- Nutri Grain bar and Wendy's Spicy Chipotle Boneless Wings
  • Snack -- Baked Lays
  • Dinner -- a WHOLE Totino's party pizza (come on those things are tiny)!

In case you are wondering, yes I did get in some health foods:

  • Fruit: the strawberry filling in my nutri grain bar, duh
  • Veggies:  Chipotle is a type of pepper right?  Peppers are veggies, are they not?  Oh and coffee is made out of coffee BEANS
  • Whole grains -- Nutri GRAIN bar, duh
  • Dairy -- there was cheese on the Totino's pizza

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment