Friday, June 4, 2010

Thankful Friday?

Well my temps came crashing down around me this morning.  Sad.  I knew it was coming last night and I let myself have the obligatory pity party.  I was feeling a little (ok, a lot) sorry for myself and went to bed crying.  I definitely think it is fine to have a good cry every now and again, but I can't let myself drown in it!  So today, instead of Thankful Thursday, is going to be Thankful Friday.  Here is what I am thankful for right this minute:

  • It is FRIDAY and I get off work in 1.5 hours to go see Brooks & Dunn!  Even though I probably just should have taken the whole day off because I am OBVI doing nothing.
  • My delicious Dunkin Donuts coffee that I just finished enjoying.
  • The fact that I will be stopping by Dunkin Donuts today to get some Munchkins :)  Yes I love DD!
  • The sweet sweet lovins' that I got from my furbabies this morning.
  • The fact that we will finally be working on our house again tomorrow!  So thankful that we have the money and are able to do this.
  • Jason Aldean
  • Cosmo Radio -- Hi Jackie, hi!
  • And of course all the givens -- my wonderful husband, family, friends and pets :)  Love them!

Wow and that is just what I am thankful for right this minute!  That doesn't count the other 525,599 minutes in the year!!  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment