Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hang in there!

This morning I am drinking my usual coffee out of my most favorite mug in the entire world:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This coffee cup belonged to my Nana.  I always loved it and it was my go-to cup for hot chocolate at her house.  When I went off to college she let me take it with me and it helped me get through countless all-nighters!  It was like a cup of encouragement saying "Hang in there!  You can do it!"  So as I sit here this morning drinking my delicious Dunkin Donuts home brew, I feel like my Nana is right here cheering me on -- reminding me to hang in there!  If that guy can hang in there (hanging off a cliff, no less) then I certainly can!

Here is a pic of my sweet Nana.  She has been gone for 5 years now, but I think about her every.single.day.  <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment