Friday, July 30, 2010

Well....

So much for TTA this month!  We started the cycle with good intentions to TTA, just because I had applied for the TA job and wanted to be clear on insurance type things.  Wellllll we maybe weren't so careful about that -- but it is fine because I ended up not getting the job anyway!

So now I am very hopeful for a BFP, am 8DPO and have phantom symptoms like no other!

On another note -- today is payday!  I had big plans of treating myself to a pedicure after work.  Sadly, our payroll company decided they were going to forget my check this month, so now I won't get paid until Monday :(  They are in Georgia so even if they fed-exed it here over night I still wouldn't get it until Monday.  Plus it is the end of the month, and if you have ever had a job where you only get paid once a month, well then you know how hard that last week or so is!  So no pedicure today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment