Thursday, July 15, 2010

Since we decided to TTA this month while I figure out my job/insurance situation I have decided to really put some effort into getting healthy again.  So I am taking all of my babymaking effort and putting it towards my weight loss effort!  And I put a lot of effort into babymaking!

I am really proud of myself so far.  Last Tuesday I signed up for SparkPeople.com -- used it for about a day.  Don't get me wrong, it is a great website and resource.  I ended up signing up for another 3 months of Weight Watchers online.  WW just feels comfy to me.  I know the plan and I know that it works!  So I have been at it for a week and 2 days now and have already lost 5 pounds -- it feels good :)  I can already tell a difference in the way my clothes feel.  And get this -- my wedding rings fit again!  I have been wearing them all along, but normally if I am at home they come off because they are just too uncomfortable on my sausage fingers.  Now they slide right on and off without any trouble at all!  Go me!

Another thing -- last night I did my first Couch to 5K session.  Now I don't really care if I ever get to the point where I can actually run a 5K (I don't even know how far a 5K is, to be honest), I just want to do some type of exercise and I just don't have the money to spend at a gym right now.  What I REALLY want is for my thighs not to rub together anymore!  Big mistake to wear shorts to the track last night!  Ouch.

At least when we do decide to TTC again -- which I hope will be very soon -- I will be that much more healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment