Monday, July 5, 2010

On to the next.....again.

Well at some point today I will officially be moving on to cycle 7.  My temp dropped below the coverline this morning and I am 15 DPO.  This sucks.  When we started TTC, I actually believed that I would be getting ready to deliver a baby in September.  Yes I thought it would happen right away -- I never in a million years thought that getting pregnant would be so hard.

This month has been hard, harder than the others.  We are officially past the halfway mark of 6 months TTC -- that is a little scary.  I can't stop thinking about all of the what-ifs.  And I finally got to meet my nephew!  Don't get me wrong, he is such a blessing and I absolutely adore him.  I love my nephew, and I love my sister with all my heart.  I love seeing them together and watching her learn to be a new mom -- but it is really, really hard.  A constant reminder of what I have been praying so hard for, and that my prayers haven't been answered yet. 

The constant questions from my family don't help much either.  "When are you having one?"  "When is Levi getting a first cousin?"  "You know, its your turn now!"  Yes, thanks so much for the reminder that yet another month has gone by and I am not pregnant.  Thank you so much!  I am about to break down and tell them all that yes, we have been trying and to SHUT IT!  They don't realize it, but their words hurt. 

So I declare today "Give Up On Life" Day -- I plan on laying here on the couch, eating junk food and watching daytime TV until I can't stand it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment