Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well I am proud to say that I finished my first week of C25K on Sunday!  In the rain no less!  It had been raining on and off all day and finally came to a point where it looked like it would hold off for a while, so I hit the road -- yeah, not so much.  The high school track is really slippery when it is wet and I just kept envisioning myself slipping on the painted lines and numbers and strawberry-ing up my face!  But I made it without injury :)

So I have added another goal to my list.  You may remember that last week I was dreaming of the day when my thighs did not rub together anymore.  Well today I am thinking how lovely it would be to be able to cross one leg over the other without having to wedge it up against the side and top of my desk -- does that make sense?  Ahh a girl can dream, I suppose....

I have also lost 5.6 pounds in two weeks, which I am pretty freakin' excited about!

Hmm what else....  Oh I had my job interview on Tuesday for the TA position.  Turns out it is not exactly what I thought it would be, but that is ok.  It is a "line of sight" position with a little boy with special needs who is also deaf.  If I do get the job I would have to learn sign language -- which I think would be amazing!  I have always wanted to learn to sign.  The job would be a significant paycut, but I would have full state benefits -- with good health insurance.  Woohooo!!!!    Oh and did I mention summers off?  :)

In other news.... You should totally check these guys out.  They are pretty much amazing.  I'm not kidding. 



You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment