Thursday, August 5, 2010

And on to the next...yet again.

Yep we are moving on to cycle 8.  I guess there is not much more to say than that.  I am at the point where I don't even expect anything BUT disappointment.  So yeah, there you have it.

In other news...I have a magician cat!  We went to the vet today and I had him in his carrier.  The carrier is a fabric-y type carrier with a zipper door on the front and a zipper on top.  So we get to the vet and I leave him in the car for what I thought would be just a minute.  I needed to get some things for the dogs and I wanted to do that first.  Of course I left the car running so he would stay cool.  I left him in his carrier, but made sure to lock the windows just in case.  The car was parked right outside the door so I was keeping my eye on it the whole time.  Well when I go back to the car to get him he is nowhere to be found!  The window was down!  That little shit somehow found his way out of the carrier.  I am thinking the thing wasn't all the way zipped and he got his paw in there and worked it open to where he could get out.  Then he somehow managed to press the window lock button on my door, unlocking all the windows.  THEN he went over to the passenger side door and stepped on the button to roll down the window ALL THE WAY and jumped out!  It was an absolute nightmare!  I guess that is what I get for turning my head for 5 seconds!  Thankfully I found him and he was just fine, but I was scared to death.  I am getting a new and sturdier carrier for the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment