Sunday, May 23, 2010

We made it!!!

I wanted to post this last weekend, but we have just been so busy and I haven't been able to find the time!  Last weekend was very big for me and Dave -- we made it through our first year of marriage and celebrated our anniversary!  In honor of our anniversary, I wanted to post some pics from our wedding... 

Me and my daddy :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seriously cute kiddos!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The kiss!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had a very unusual anniversary weekend, but despite everything we had a great weekend.  Saturday we went to a wedding at The Farm (where we got married).  Basically, we went to our own wedding -- at least it felt like it!  It was a Bluegrass and BBQ wedding reception, which was what ours was -- it was surreal.

Then on Sunday, sadly, we had to attend Kyle's funeral.  It was a rough day for everyone and it just didn't seem right.  Seeing a life being taken so quickly like that makes me so thankful for what I have -- I could not imagine living without my husband here with me.  But on a happier note, we did go out for dinner and then we came home and ate a few bites of the top tier of our wedding cake -- yes our wedding cake from A YEAR AGO!  It was pretty disgusting if you wanna know the truth!

The wedding cake on our wedding day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The top tier of our wedding cake a year later!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Delicious....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment