Saturday, May 8, 2010

I have neglected my blog.  Sad.  I am not normally the type to keep a blog anyway.  I guess the excitement of it comes and goes.  But I did want to post some pics for all of the interwebz to see.  I threw my sister a baby shower last weekend and I have to show off some of the decorations :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The diaper cake I made :)  I found the little jungle animals at Michael's and they were perfect since she wanted a jungle theme.  I also made the blocks and painted them to say "We Love You" on top, and "Levi James" on the front.  So altogether it said "We Love You Levi James".  You can't really see all the letters though because the scrapbook (my first attempt at scrapbooking!) is in the way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then for the table centerpieces I made diaper cupcakes!  I also set out baby pictures of the proud parents-to-be!

It was a good day!  I can't wait for someone to throw ME a baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment