Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Yes I just posted, but I couldn't let the day go by without recognizing my fabulous mom!  So here are a few reasons why I am thankful for my mom:

  • She gave birth to me!  Thanks Mom!
  • She is always behind me 100%.
  • She has shown me (with my dad's help of course) what a loving and committed relationship looks like.
  • She is selfless and always puts others first.  I admire that.
  • She always keeps an open mind and heart.
  • She worked hard to make sure that my sisters and I always had what we needed, even when her and my dad were dirt poor and were barely scraping by.
  • Her house is always full of love no matter the day or what is going on in the world.
  • She has SUCH a kind heart.
  • She is becoming my best friend.
Well there are just so many more reasons why I love my mom, but this is a good starting place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment