Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Etsy = Love

I have recently been on an Etsy kick -- spending more time there than on Facebook or The Bump, even!  I have found some of the cutest things that I am just dying to order for our house.  Sadly, the hubs and I just joined up our finances so he of course sees EVERYTHING and well I really am trying to be good and save a little.  But here are some of the cute things I have found for our bathroom that we are getting ready to remodel, and I am talking a TOTAL remodel -- drywall, new tile floor, new sink, shower, bathtub, the works basically.
A vinyl decal for our wall.  And I am actually considering painting the walls a neutral color like this one.
A Ball Mason jar soap dispenser! 

Of course I have found about a million other things that I have to have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment