Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wow.

Who knew that pregnancy is the most terrifying journey that I would ever take!?  And I have not even known for three weeks yet.  The weekend was great -- Sunday I had mad cravings at the grocery store, coming home with the most random assortment of food items I have ever seen!  Sunday night -- the spotting started.  It was pink and I was absolutely terrified.  I literally curled up in my husband's lap and cried all night.  I just had that bad feeling, ya know?  I didn't sleep a wink because I was in the bathroom just about every 15 minutes or so.  I even called Labor and Delivery at the hospital.  Monday morning, I called into work due to the lack of sleep and the fact that I would be totally worthless.  I called my OB and talked to the nurse and she didn't seem too concerned -- just told me to keep an eye on everything and to come to my regular appointment on Thursday.  Thursday cannot come soon enough!!  I am going to literally BEG for an ultrasound (I wasn't scheduled for one) and if they don't give me one, then by God I will go to someone who will!! 

So I have had on and off spotting today and thankfully it has been brown and haven't noticed any at all in a couple of hours, but I have felt like I have had more cramps than usual which is a little worrisome to me.  So now I am just counting down to Thursday and hoping and praying for a healthy baby.....

1 comment: